Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Success and Life

Yes! At the end of the day, what really matters is success! When you are successful people will start to count you as a human being. If you are not, mind it, you are gone! You are gone in every aspects of life.
Am I Successful or not? Why always our society decides it for ourselves? Success is not a simple matter; it cannot be determined merely by the amount of money and material possessions you have. The meaning of success goes far deeper. If I’m happy with a simple life, If my near and dear ones loves me unconditionally, If I have some trustworthy friends in my life, If I have inner peace and mental control over me, I guess it’s the real success.  Every time money or a good job is not the only fact!
I have gone through a lot of ups and downs in my life. My experiences taught me many lessons. One particularly bad fall out with my then-best-friend taught me not to share my personal life with others; luckily I didn’t share so many things , so nothing bad came out of it but I've learned that people's behavior cannot be controlled and there could be a 5-minute interval between best friends and worst enemies. 

It’s become ironic with the things that were said to keep me chained to the ground. I was told that I would never be treated like that ever again, but as time progressed, everything became the total opposite. Given with enough time, things become the total opposite and it’s hard to see away from that. I’ve become so damaged, cautious and over protective with my own heart, that it’s hard to embrace what people’s truths.

No comments:

Post a Comment